For what it's worth, I think the Enemy is Satan, and public schools often serve as his hand maiden. This board member went out of her way to explain that she's a Christian, and I was out of line by suggesting she is assisting the public schools in teaching kindergartners how to put condoms on bananas.
I really don't care what any parents want to teach their own children. However, I don't think I should be forced to pay more than the $13K per student per year that we're already paying so children can be taught things that are in direct opposition to my faith. If parents want to teach their own children to hate God and Christians and absolute truth, feel free. But don't ask me to pay for it, and definitely don't expect me to pay for it without saying anything about it.
So, without further ado, I will be posting the myriad of stories that I see everyday--without seeking them out, mind you-- that show why I believe public schools hate Christians. (I will skip the stories of teachers molesting students. Though I run across those stories everyday as well, I don't think those bad actors are indicative of all teachers.)
I read these stories everyday and wonder how parents can continue sending their children to public schools without qualm.
- Washington State to Teach Transgenderism to Kindergartners
- Utah Students Take Biology Exam that Features Abortion Question
- No NHS Honors for Plano Senior High Grads
- Mobile Schools System Looking into Racist Math Test
- School Calls Sheriff to Stop 7 yo from Passing out Bibles
- Dude Wins All-State Honors in Girls Track and Field
- Black Students Forced out of NYC Schools following Rapes
- Caught on Camera: Teacher Union Officials Advise Fraud to Cover Up Child Abuse
- KANSAS District Mulls Policy That Would Allow Expulsion of Kindergartners over Microaggressions
- The Scandal of K-12 Education
- Elite K-8 School Teaches Whites Born Racist
- Atchison Teacher Charged with Sex Crimes
- Girl Suspended for Recording Teacher's Abuse (Teacher was fired for what was on the recording!)
- NC School Board: Don't Call Children Boys and Girls
- Satanic After-School Clubs Coming to Washington Elementaries
- Millenials Think Karl Marx is 3rd Party Prez Candidate (Video) I can't prove these people went to public schools, but probability tells me most probably did.
- Texas High School Builds $70M Football Stadium
- Maryland School Policy: Don't Tell Parents If Transgender Males Bunk with Daughters